Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- In our new virtual world, bedside manner is still a crucial part of care — Bedside manner remains vitally important during the pandemic (Physicians Practice)
- It’s all about the support staff for millennial physicians looking for jobs — How millennial physicians search for jobs (Health eCareers)
- The key to fighting burnout may be resilience — Is the U.S. healthcare system as resilient as its doctors? (Forbes)
- Make sure your short- and long-term staffing plan is optimized for success — Post-pandemic staffing planning: What you should be thinking about right now (CompHealth)
- Now is the time to prepare for the next healthcare crisis — How to prepare for the next health crisis? Epic, Teladoc, and others have ideas (Healthcare IT News)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.