Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- How do video visits differ from virtual care and which works better? – Video visits versus virtual care (Physicians Practice)
- Improve your professional and personal life with these book recommendations – 9 must-read books for the summer, according to Advisory Board experts (Advisory Board)
- Tips for improving your financial and physical health – Financial and physical wellness with the White Coat Investor (Locumstory)
- Is your online chat with a physician or a robot? – The future of healthcare chatbots: Physician replacement or enhancement? (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Can value-based care work for chronic disease specialties? – Specialists are testing the value-based care waters (Managed Healthcare Executive)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.