Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Who should be paid more and who should be paid less in healthcare? – Who’s underpaid (and overpaid) in healthcare, according to 1,000+ Americans (Advisory Board)
- Use these tips to prepare for your next physician job interview – Physician interview questions and answers (CompHealth)
- It’s time for healthcare to move beyond pagers and fax machines – Post-pandemic healthcare tech: Communication takes the lead (Physicians Practice)
- The difference between treating a patient and a disease – A medical student’s guide to taking a social history (KevinMD)
- Study shows structural racism and discrimination in how people receive healthcare – White Americans receive greater share of U.S. healthcare dollars, study finds (Forbes)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.