Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- From the latest dance craze to medical advice? Why TikTok might not be the best source for medical help – Young people turn to TikTok to self-diagnose (Becker’s Health IT)
- Alexa, I want to talk to a doctor – Teladoc partners with Amazon on smart speaker medical calls (Healthcare Dive)
- Patients are still avoiding care, even as the pandemic wanes – People aren’t going to their PCPs. Here’s how to get them back (Managed Healthcare Executive)
- Good medical care starts with provider education – 6 ways the right education can improve healthcare (Electronic Health Reporter)
- For many, “cure” is a loaded term – Rediscovering a language of healing that doesn’t require ‘cure’ (STAT)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.