Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Looking for a new job? Try one of these – The ‘Best Employers’ in healthcare, according to Forbes (Advisory Board)
- Why having a plan should be part of any practice – Why bother with strategic planning? (Physicians Practice)
- Healthcare careers continue to grow but aren’t without problems – Top 10 challenges facing healthcare workers (Health eCareers)
- Is healthcare just about patient churn? – Most doctors are compensated for volume, not value of care, research finds (Healthcare Dive)
- Healthcare workers are quitting in droves, but most are staying in medicine – If 1 in 5 healthcare workers have quit, where have they gone? (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.