Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Leave your organization better than you found it and other leadership tips – 7 thoughts on great leadership (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Locum tenens physicians are helping burned-out colleagues around the country – Locum tenens alleviates burnout for physicians (Physicians Practice)
- Leaving a job is always hard, especially if you are stuck in a bad environment – A resignation letter to my patients: How do you leave well? (KevinMD)
- Patient survey shows the ups and downs of patient experience – Leapfrog report highlights hospitals’ patient communications, care transition shortcomings (Fierce Healthcare)
- Tips for improving your tax strategies – Top five tax strategies for your medical practice (Medical Economics)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.