Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- When it comes to tax-saving plans, use caution — Fall tax fraud warning for physicians (Physicians Practice)
- Swap the small talk for deeper conversations — Your guide to better (and less awkward) small talk (Advisory Board)
- A world of masks, video screens, and much-needed in-person visits — Which is better: Psychotherapy using video or in-person while wearing masks? (KevinMD)
- How strong is your digital persona? — Patient acquisition: Why your digital presence matters (Medical Economics)
- Tips for coping with burnout — With the pandemic’s end not in sight, 8 ways to deal with the stress (American Medical Association)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.