Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Bringing back house calls, with telehealth — Healthcare’s time is now to take operations virtual (Managed Healthcare Executive)
- Having self-confidence is crucial to your happiness and resilience — The 5-step guide to boosting your self-confidence (Advisory Board)
- If you’re feeling burned out it may be time to take control of your career — Practice happier: Locum tenens as a remedy to burnout (Locumstory)
- The gender gap is, unfortunately, alive and well in medicine — We must recognize women for their valuable contributions to medicine and science (Forbes)
- How you talk on the phone matters — Telephone etiquette tips for physicians and staff (Medical Economics)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.