Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- The pandemic forced us to be innovative. How do we keep it up after the pandemic ends? — The post-pandemic life sciences landscape: How a crisis enabled innovation, collaboration and a new way forward (SmartBrief)
- Need a second opinion? Telehealth may be the answer — Cleveland Clinic, Amwell joint venture launched virtual 2nd opinions service (FierceHealthcare)
- Natural disasters can happen at any time; make sure your practice is prepared — 7 ways to protect your practice from natural disasters (Medical Economics)
- Utilizing PAs and NPs is a great way to expand service offerings — Making the most out of PAs and NPs (Physicians Practice)
- Help your patients understand what they might be missing about COVID-19 vaccination side effects — How to avoid mental blind spots when thinking about COVID-19 vaccine risks (Forbes)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.