Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Social media is helping physicians find jobs — Physicians turn to social media for professional advancement, survey finds (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- From estate planning to malpractice, key things to remember when planning your finances — Five things physicians should consider when creating their financial plan (Physicians Practice)
- Make your billing more accessible to your patients — 4 tips for patient-centered billing (Medical Economics)
- Is your career giving you everything you want? — Physicians: How to get what you want in your career (CompHealth)
- More physicians than ever are leaving private practice – Physicians’ departure from private practice has accelerated since 2018, AMA says (Fierce Healthcare)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.