Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- How to keep implicit bias out of your practice — Is implicit bias just a physician problem? (Medical Economics)
- Taking the time for one-on-one conversations helped one nursing home administrator get her staff vaccinated — Nearly 50% of staff at a nursing home opted against COVID-19 vaccines. Then the CEO launched a bold campaign (Advisory Board)
- Some COVID-19 safety recommendations may stick around post-pandemic — Medical Practice Changes Made During COVID-19 Pandemic Are Here to Stay (The Doctors Company)
- Are you a physician or an administrator? Tips to keep your practice running — How to Make Sure Your Medical Office Is Always Functioning Smoothly (Health eCareers)
- Finding more balance as a physician with international work — How medical missions and locum tenens made me a better doctor (Locumstory)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.