Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Will telehealth advancements survive beyond the pandemic? – Pressure mounts on Congress to enact telehealth reform (Medical Economics)
- Taking your patient experience online – 4 ways to optimize the digital patient experience in healthcare (Electronic Health Reporter)
- Writing a prescription for time in the sun – Canadian physicians can now prescribe nature to patients (Forbes)
- Your internal rules may be hurting more than helping – The business of medicine creates a culture where doctors aren’t allowed to rest (KevinMD)
- The pandemic isn’t just impacting your life, it may change your taxes – Physician taxes: 9 things to know before filing your 2021 return (CompHealth)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.