Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- The number of people who never had COVID is shrinking – Never had COVID-19? Don’t be so sure (Advisory Board)
- Supply is not keeping up with the demand for new physicians – The U.S. physician shortage is only going to get worse. Here are potential solutions (Time)
- The conflict of digital data and HIPAA – Most patients worry about data privacy, AMA survey says (Healthcare Dive)
- Young doctors want better work environments – Millennial physicians are setting healthier standards for work-life balance (Health eCareers)
- From physician to CEO – Viewpoint: Physicians are best equipped to lead healthcare organizations (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.