Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- The next great medical breakthrough may be coming from space — Startup adapts AI used in space to advance healthcare on earth (Forbes)
- Make 2021 your most profitable ever — Five tips for physicians to find personal financial success in 2021 (Medical Economics)
- Address your stress and find balance — Three keys to ease provider tension (Physicians Practice)
- Finding the perfect job can be hard, agencies can make it easier — 4 reasons to use a staffing agency to find a permanent job (CompHealth)
- Advancing medicine with fake patients — The people in this medical research are fake. The innovations are real (The Wall Street Journal)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.
Last Updated April 16, 2021