Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Handling the return of the office holiday party – Managing office holiday party risks (Physicians Practice)
- Get your taxes in shape for 2022 – 2021 year-end tax planning tips for physicians (Medical Economics)
- Does your work as a physician still make you happy? – Physician happiness: 4 strategies for improving physician well-being (CompHealth)
- The FDA may cause more problems than it solves – The FDA’s Dysfunction Is a Public Health Crisis of Its Own (Forbes)
- If you aren’t exhausted, you aren’t working hard enough – We must help physicians at the brink of burnout, depression, and high stress (KevinMD)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.