Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Have med school loans? Make the most of them — Medical school debt: Best practices when paying it off (Physicians Practice)
- Empowerment fights off burnout — Empowered doctors, staff foster low medical practice burnout, poll finds (Healthcare Dive)
- Ways to encourage patients to return for routine care — Patients may require different types of post-pandemic reassurances before seeking care (Medical Economics)
- Healthcare needs to focus on improving the experience, not just the field — Innovate toward health experience, not just healthcare (Forbes)
- Patients want more digital options in healthcare — Leaning into digitization to improve patient satisfaction and optimize operations (Managed Healthcare Executive)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.