Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- The COVID pandemic first dropped time spent on electronic health records; now it’s higher than ever – How the pandemic changed clinician EHR use: 9 study insights (Becker’s Health IT)
- You feel burned out, but what is going on medically? – The science behind physician burnout (Medical Economics)
- Technology is making healthcare more patient-focused – 2021 Forbes healthcare summit: accelerating consumer-centric care (Forbes)
- Patients often don’t have a clear picture of their health – Patients may not understand what you say during a visit (Health eCareers)
- Expand your skills and your wallet with locum tenens – 5 things to know about working locum tenens on the side (CompHealth)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.