Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Residents desire more “me” time – Residents’ Realities Revealed in New Lifestyle & Happiness Report (Health eCareers)
- Gender disparities thrive when women are underrepresented – Why 50/50 Gender Representation Matters in Healthcare (Managed Healthcare Executive)
- Traveling temporary providers offer crucial services in healthcare – The Role of Locum Tenens in Healthcare (Electronic Health Reporter)
- Making life easier for physicians with scribes – Reducing burnout with medical scribes (Physicians Practice)
- Increasing safety also boosts morale – Boosting quality, safety scores hiked staff morale, too, Newark’s University Hospital CEO says (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.