Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Nurse practitioners and home health professionals are among the top growing healthcare jobs — The 5 fastest-growing health care jobs, according to the New York Times (Advisory Board)
- Keep the nurses you work with happy with these tips — 12 Ways to Make Your Nurses Happier (Health eCareers)
- Make sure you are hitting your financial goals — Are You Moving Toward or Away from Financial Independence? (White Coat Investor)
- Has the pandemic made you rethink your career? — Healthcare providers career satisfaction dropping (Physicians Practice)
- Keeping horror out of your professional life — Locum tenens horror stories (and how to avoid them) (Locumstory)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.