Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Planning to sell your practice and make a lot more money? Think again – Doctors rarely earn more after selling practices to hospital systems, study finds (Medical Economics)
- COVID-19 and other factors will continue impacting healthcare into 2022 – What CEOs need to know for 2022 (Advisory Board)
- From privacy concerns to good lighting, how to make telemedicine work – Choosing the right setting for a telemedicine call (Physicians Practice)
- Using locum tenens to fight burnout – Beating burnout: Scott Beck of CHG Healthcare on the 5 things you should do if you are experiencing burnout (Authority Magazine)
- The pandemic has dropped unemployment for men but raised it for women – How the pandemic has affected healthcare employment (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.