Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Build trust with patients by creating real partnerships with them — Strengthen care by building authentic partnerships with patients (Physicians Practice)
- Telehealth helped close equity gaps during pandemic — Anthem study: Telehealth helped address pandemic health disparities but gaps remain (Fierce Healthcare)
- Patients want a more personalized experience — CVS study shows patients want choice post-pandemic (Medical Economics)
- What if you could have patients do preventative tests at home? — The evolution and promise of preventative screenings at home (Managed Healthcare Executive)
- Physicians share their experiences working with Indian Health Service — What it’s like working locums for Indian Health Service (CompHealth)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years.