— Must-reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careers
February 26, 2023
Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- The best employers in healthcare, according to Forbes (Advisory Board)
- Lawmakers stress urgency of healthcare worker shortage (Healthcare Dive)
- Patient engagement is the first step in getting paid (Physicians Practice)
- 3 things to look for in your next physician contract (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- How to cut costs at your medical group (HealthLeaders)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.