Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Is virtual first a new model for healthcare? — Insurers embracing virtual-first plans (Medical Economics)
- Older patients may not be receiving the same levels of care — How ageism can manifest in healthcare: 5 takeaways for hospital leaders (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Frontline clinical staff are burning out too — It’s not just doctors and nurses reporting burnout. Support staff are feeling stressed. Here’s why (Fierce Healthcare)
- Take full advantage of your next virtual job interview — Internet interviews (Health eCareers)
- Healthcare is filled with uncertainty, how can you make patients feel hope instead of fear — Uncertainty in medicine: the patient’s and doctor’s roles (KevinMD)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.